Revolutionary Road 2008 [DVDrip.720p] Movie Download

Torrent Download
Year: 2008
Genre: Drama, Romance
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Christopher Fitzgerald
Director: Sam Mendes


 
Revolutionary Road 2008 torrent


Good 24Bad 1


Review: I just saw an advanced screening of the film at the DGA Theatre of Carnegie Hall. When I heard that DiCaprio and Winslet work together again, I have to go see it. After waiting half an hour outside the theater in cold weather, I thought to myself, should this movie be good.I not disappointed one bit, and I was very happy to walk out of the theater . If there is one person I have to praise, casting director, because everyone in the movie really get into character, and not one person was out of line. DiCaprio and Winslet chemical again perfect, I really felt like I was watching a 50s couple arguing on the outskirts of the normal, everyday problems, there are no scripts. All the supporting cast is outstanding, especially Kathy Bates and Michael Shannon to be both competitors is very hard to beat for Best Actress and Best Supporting Actor Oscar, respectively.Thank you, Sam Mendes, to allow the U.S. people another great drama to watch, really give people a dose that perfect 50s suburban life, really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment