Elf 2003 License Movie Download

Torrent Download
Year: 2003
Genre: Comedy, Family, Fantasy
Starring: Will Ferrell, James Caan, Bob Newhart
Director: Jon Favreau


 
Elf 2003 torrent


Good 9Bad 2


Review: I looked last night and it was on TV and there was nothing at all last night, so I said when we reach the holidays I might as well watch. The situation is similar in a way fascinated (minus four), and is about a man who is raised by elves and Santas, he goes to New York to find her father Tough to find a writer. Buddy (Ferrell) meets girl named Jovi (Zooey Deshnail a dead ringer for Katy Perry) and gets hit with her.I can not be a fan of Will Ferrell, but it g laugh win few things in this film that he is singing the children's song by Tom Jones and cold outside party who humiliates Num throughout his life to work with a guy he elf was called too LOL hilarious.The film is a bit stupid, but I like fish, dry film field as I like the way they interact with our world and characters. I liked some parts of it, but the end was just stupid. So I give it a 6 just because its almost Christmas and I want to get in the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment