Iron Man 2008 Eng Movie Download

Torrent Download
Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Terrence Howard
Director: Jon Favreau


 
Iron Man 2008 torrent


Good 12Bad 3


Review: Iron Man, a great kick-off the big hit of the summer of summer 2008, a great start. I must say that at first I had my concerns when I saw the trailer, this film will look way over done and Robert Downy Jr. as a hero? This guy is a great actor, but as a super hero? I was so sure, but I was able to see Iron Man today and all my doubts were laid for me, as I watched. It is one of the best comic book adaptations have to take a very long time because I think the original Spider Man. The effect is indeed too expanded, only if necessary, but gave it that extra feel of a comic book. Robert Downy, Jr., I couldnt believe how well you got back the power, still a little something in his casting, but Tony Stark withdrew properly. This is a very entertaining action film and it was so big blockbuster, please be assured that every film buff.Tony Stark, rich, robust, incredibly rich, is everything. He also makes the weapons of war, when it comes to Afghanastan introduce a new missile he captured and told to create a missile to terrorists. But Tony has other plans, will create a metal suit and escapes, returns home and announces that he wants to leave the industry because of Stark sanction violence seen. But when he learns that his arms are in the wrong hands, he realized that maybe he can recreate the metallic suit to become Iron Man, Incredible Machine save people a person kind.Iron a sure fire hit , I do not want to miss. It has everything you could wish for in a comic book movie: action, humor, great cast, romance, and the final effect just get excited. Even the soundtrack gets you pumped and ready for fun Iron Man. The only complaint, as well as the action is cool, I wish that was not a war against terrorism is being used, I know this part of the story, but it reaches so close that may seem inappropriate to it. The summit, a small cliff hanger, but I'm smelling continue next year maybe. But Iron Man is a fun film that can satisfy all ages, Iron Man is the new Spider Man for 2008! 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment