Transformers Dark of the Moon 2011 [English] HDRip AAC Movie Download

Torrent Download
Year: 2011
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Starring: Shia LaBeouf, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Tyrese Gibson
Director: Michael Bay


 
Transformers Dark of the Moon 2011 torrent


Good 17Bad 5


Review: This film is certainly an outstanding visual spectacle that boasts some of the most impressive, fluid and stunning cgi sequences I've ever seen. Photography is awesome and the 3D technology is effectively used to create stunning, visually stunning scenes. But it is also the only aspect of the film that deserves advantage at all in my opinion. Despite the constant activity, destruction and battles, I found this movie very boring, and the final battle that claimed the last hour of the film was too long and drawn out, and it significantly prevented me from appreciating the visual spectacle that is the last game so long as it gets its annoying and I could not wait until it expires. Widespread use of cgi action scenes was what ruined the movie for me, and although I've never been totally agree with the typical modern films have too much cgi and effects are not enough good story, this film is sure to make a convincing case that the above statement is true. Because there is so much shooting, exploding and fighting in this film is relatively little time for dialogue, largely, poorly written and full of cliché? S. Finally, I did not throw Rosie Huntington-Whiteley or her performance. He has clearly chosen the role of her good looks and her great sex appeal, although I think he shines brighter than underwear model than blockbuster actor. Also, it seems incredible to me that Shia LaBeouf character, but not a bad looking guy, had relationships with the characters played by two women who both have topped the annual FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World poll. Rosie has a clear majority in order to attract more male viewers to bring sex appeal to the film is not really necessary, and all struck me that it would be far out of the Shias in the league.

No comments:

Post a Comment